The giveaway “Win a 150Eur Voucher” is held in the Instagram profile of Jottum @jottum_kids (https://www.instagram.com/jottum_kids/) .
By participating in the Instagram mini-game in the @jottum_kids profile, the Participants agree to the Giveaway Rules (“Terms & Conditions”) below and accepts to abide by them.
The Official rules will be publicly available on the website of Jottum (www.jottum.com) for the entire game period.
1. To participate in the Giveaway, the Entrant must correctly fulfill the condition set out in the post, created specifically for the game from 01.07.2019. In the Instagram profile of Jottum- @jottum_kids (https://www.instagram.com /jottum_kids/).
2. The game period is from 01.07.2019 to 23:59 on 31.07.2019 CET.
3. Participation in the game is not tied to a Purchase by the Participant.
4. Each user participates once in the game regardless of the number of comments he has posted.
5. By publishing a comment that meets the conditions set out in paragraph 1 above, the Participant confirms that he has read and accepted these Official Rules for Participation in the Game.
II. Agreement to Rules
6.By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Jottum as final and binding as it relates to the content.
III. Right of participation
7.The game is open to all physical persons, no matter their location and country of origin, except for the employees of Luxury Children’s Brand LTD, as well as members of their families (children, parents and spouses). Contributing to false profiles and any other method is not allowed to increase the chance of winning. In case of misuse, the Promoter is entitled to immediately disqualify participants.
8. Persons under the age of 14 participate through their legal representative – a parent or guardian acting on their behalf. Individuals aged 14 to 18 participants with the consent of their parent/guardian.
9. Content posted by participants should not contain obscene and indecent words, expressions, images, etc. The Organizer reserves the right to approve the content posted by the participants in the Instagram Account https://www.instagram.com/jottum_kids/. Jottum has the right to remove from the Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/jottum_kids/ any comments, responses, images, etc. that, in his / her discretion, violate the above requirements or these Official Rules.
III. Winner selection and notification:
Awards in the game “Upload a picture, win a 150Eur Voucher!”
10. There is one Voucher worth 150 Euro that the winner could use only on www.jottum.com. The winner will be drawn on a random basis using specialized software.
11. The winner will be one and will be posted to the Instagram profile @jottum_kids on 19.07.2018 as a story and post.
12. The winner will be contacted through Direct Message.
13. Participants lose their right to receive the prize if they do not respond to the message within 10 days of the date of sending the personal message to them or they do not themselves communicate via a personal message with the Game Organizer in the Instagram profile @jottum_kids within 10 days after the winners are announced.
14. Replacement of a winning prize with its cash equivalent or another prize is not allowed.
IV.Other general terms and conditions
15. The Organizer reserves the right to supplement and change the Terms and Conditions, and the changes will take effect from the time of their publication on the Website of Jottum https://www.jottum.com The players in the game should themselves check for changes to the Terms and conditions, and the Organizer is not obliged to inform them otherwise about the changes made.
16. The organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the game at any time, declaring this in accordance with paragraph 16 of these Terms and Conditions, in the event of material misconduct, violation of the Terms and Conditions or force majeure circumstances (such as torrential rains, floods, snowfalls, blizzards , hail, earthquakes, landslides, extremely high temperatures, drought, etc., blockades (roads, boundaries, etc.), fire, industrial accidents, wars, government bans, embargo, strikes, etc.). In these cases, no compensation is due to the participants.
17. The winner of the game explicitly agrees its name and image be used as the winner of the Promotion from the Organizer of the game.
18. The organizer of the game is not obliged to keep correspondence for unprofitable claims, in case of non-observance of the terms in accordance with these Official Rules or for other similar occasions.
19. Participants agree that the Organizer may contact them or provide them with commercial messages and promotional materials for future games and promotions. The participant has the right to refuse to receive subsequent information campaigns for up-to-date or upcoming promotions, initiatives and other messages to the benefit of the user at any time.
20. Possible disputes between the Game Organizer and the Participants in the game shall be resolved through negotiation or, as a last resort, in the event of an inability to reach an agreement through the intervention of the competent authorities.
21. The game described above is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram.
22. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss, injury, damage or damage to property or the Participant during his / her participation in the current game.
23. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delay, alteration, interference, cancellation, misconduct, substitution or inability to use the prize due to official holidays or other circumstances that prevent the use of the prize.
24. The Game Organizer reserves the right to remove any content generated by Participants and third parties which it considers inappropriate, inappropriate, and incompatible with the game in question. This includes content that is offensive, discriminatory, or inconsistent with the rules of responsible commercial communication, as well as disqualifying the respective author of such content. In such cases, the Game Organizer’s decision is final and not subject to further discussion. The organizer of the game is not responsible for the meaning, reliability and security of content generated by Game Participants and third parties, as well as for possible adverse effects on gaming participants and third parties in connection with such content.
25. Any use of a false online identity and/or the creation of fake Instagram profiles when participating in an initiative is considered a violation of the Terms and Conditions. The Game Organizer reserves the right to disqualify without notice and without owing any notice to Participants who violate the Terms and Conditions in any way whatsoever. Disqualified Participants lose the right to receive a prize from the initiatives they take. In these cases, the organizer’s decision is final and is not subject to further discussion.
26. Participants agree to be responsible for all materials and information submitted by them to the Instagram Account @jottum_kids https://www.instagram.com/jottum_kids/, including in terms of their legality, credibility, authenticity and proprietary rights. Participants may not post, upload or otherwise disclose through the Site any materials and information the content of which is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, unlawful, constituting an infringement of personal or public rights, or which could be reprehensible, or may constitute or incite to criminal offenses, violate the rights of any third party or create liability or constitute a breach Decommissioning of any law.
27. The Organizer reserves the right to delete uploaded information and material whose content is deemed to be unrelated to the topic and concept of the game, including defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, illegal, which constitutes violation of personal or public rights or which could be criminal, or may constitute or incite to criminal offenses, violate the rights and to be a third party or to create liability or to violate any law.
28. By accepting these Official Rules, participants agree that for the use of their personal data, photographs and other information and materials provided by them in connection with or on the occasion of the game, the Promoter does not provide or owe, nor are the participants entitled to claim any compensation or reward.
29. By accepting these Official Rules, participants confirm and agree that the photographs, data or other information provided by them in connection with or on the occasion of the game are not the subject of intellectual property or copyrights and other derivative or related rights of third parties or participants will claim as holders of such rights the payment by the Organizer of any compensation or reward in this regard.
We wish you luck! 🙂