1. JOTTUM offers products for sale on jottum.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers".
2. "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a "Consumer", please do not buy any products on jottum.com.
3. Jottum.com reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with jottum.com's general policy.
4. These Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on jottum.com between the users of jottum.com and jottum.com.
1. The order form contains a summary of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products and, finally, the methods and time periods for returning the products purchased.
2. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of your order form by jottum.com and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
3. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to read carefully these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. The order form will be filed on our database for the period of time required in order to process your order, and as provided by law. You may access your order form by checking the section "Your account / Order history and Details"
5. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any possible input errors.
6. The language that may be used to submit orders to jottum.com is English.
7. After your order form has been submitted, JOTTUM will process your order.
8. If the products displayed on Jottum.com are no longer available at the time of your last login to the website or once JOTTUM has received your order form, JOTTUM shall inform you within thirty (30) working days after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, JOTTUM will refund you the sum paid.
9. By submitting an order form and contracting with jottum.com, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1. Jottum.com sells exclusively luxury and top-quality products. These products are produced exclusively by Jottum and we carefully control our quality.
2. The main characteristics of the products are shown on jottum.com inside each product description. The products offered for sale on jottum.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or the monitor used.
3. Prices of products are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
4. All products come with an identification label attached. Please do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased product if you think you may wish to return it.
5. Should you decide to exercise your right to return a purchased product, JOTTUM will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of products and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. All your personal details will not be used by JOTTUM except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or for issuing relevant refunds in the event of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your right of return, or for reporting cases of fraud to the police.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged together with the cost of the goods ordered.
1. You have the right to return products purchased from jottum.com without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of the receipt of the products purchased on jottum.com.
2. To cancel your contract with jottum.com, we invite you to contact our Customer Service by email at Jottum@tlogistics.eu.
3. In this case, you must return the products to JOTTUM within a period of 14 (fourteen) days following the date of receipt of the products, by consigning them to the messenger service of your choice in the case of all countries. Please ship your parcel to the following address:
Jottum.com c/o TLogistics Gerolsteinbaan 7-9 5121 DN Rijen The Netherlands
N.B. Please, write the number of your order on the parcel.
4. In case that you would like to exchange a garment for a different size and you are sending your package from an EU country, the only expenses paid by you will be the cost of returning the products purchased. Jottum will be happy to cover the expenses for the new delivery.
5. In case that you would like to return a product, the only expenses paid by you will be the cost of returning the products purchased.
6. The right of return – besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above – shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a. The product(s) must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged
b. The label(s) must still be attached to the product(s)
c. Returned items must be sent back within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of receipt
d. The returned items must be sent to JOTTUM in a single delivery.
7. If the Right of Return is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in the paragraph above, JOTTUM shall refund the sums already paid to purchase the returned products.
8. JOTTUM shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products AND the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to JOTTUM, as in the case where the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects, or have been erroneously delivered. In this last case, you may notify us by email at Jottum@tlogistics.eu.
9. The sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible, and in any case within 5 (five) working days following the date on which JOTTUM received your return. We will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sum(s), after having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with as indicated above.
10. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in Paragraph 5, you will not be entitled to any refund of the sums already paid to JOTTUM. Nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the condition in which they were sent back to JOTTUM. If you do not wish to receive the products in the condition in which they were sent back to JOTTUM, JOTTUM shall be entitled to withhold the products and to withhold the sums already received.
1. After the products have been returned, JOTTUM shall check the conformity of the products with the terms and conditions indicated in Paragraph 5. When JOTTUM is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, JOTTUM shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by email.
2. If the Client cancels the contract, all payments made to Jottum for this contract, will be reimbursed without undue delay and, in any case within 5 (five) working days following the date on which Jottum has received his/her return.
3. If the recipient of the products, as indicated in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums shall in all cases be refunded by JOTTUM to the individual who made the payment.
Jottum is committed to protecting your privacy when you are using our website https://jottum.com (the "Site"), interacting with us via social media platforms or purchasing Products from our Site ("Products").
If you have any requests or questions about how we use your personal information please Contact us.
When setting up an account on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address, telephone number and a password. We will also require your credit/debit card details when you are placing an order, unless you are paying via PayPal or bank transfer.
We may also obtain information about your usage of our Site to help us develop and improve it further.
We may disclose your information to members of our group, our employees, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business, for the purposes listed above.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the group except under the following limited circumstances:
• We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our Site and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services.
• We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Site usage in order to help us develop the Site and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
We most definitely do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties and we do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by Jottum.
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by logging onto your account on the Sign in section on our Site or you can Contact us.
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To serve website content to you.
• To handle orders, deliver Products, process payments and refunds and provide statements.
• To communicate with you about your orders.
• To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
• For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our Site and blog and our services to you.
• To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
• To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services.
• Interact with you on social media platforms (see below).
• To notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you ask us not to.
If you wish us to remove you from our email mailing list or registration database, and stop contacting you with information in connection with the Site, or our Products and services, please send us an email using the contact details in the Contact us section of our Site, including your full name and the email address used when accessing or ordering from our Site.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like www.Jottum.com.
Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognize you at the next visit, etc.)
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Our website uses various types of first party cookies, and third-party cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function. Below is a table explaining them.
TYPE OF COOKIE
From the first access these cookies allow the website to function correctly and allow you to view content on your device by recognizing the language and market of the country from which you’ve chosen to connect. If you are a registered user, they will allow you to be recognized and to access the services offered from the dedicated areas. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are needed for the functioning of the website.
These cookies allow, based on your express request, for you to be recognized when you subsequently access the website,
so that you do not have to enter your information each time (for example:
“Remember me”). If you have added items into your Shopping Bag and closed the session without completing the purchase and without eliminating those items, these cookies allow you to continue the shopping experience the next time you access the website (within a limited period), finding the same articles
that were selected. Functional cookies are not essential to the functioning of the website, but rather improve navigation quality and experience.
These first party cookies are the property of Jottum (the site manager) and are used to collect data in an anonymous and aggregate way. These cookies are used to prepare statistical analyses on the navigation methods of our website’s users. Luxury children Brands treats the results of these analyses anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes only.
Third party cookies are those that have been sent by our trusted third-party companies. These cookies allow you to be provided with our commercial offering on other affiliated websites (retargeting). With third party cookies we do not have control of the information provided by the cookie and we do not have access to this data. This information is entirely controlled by third party cookies as described in the respective policy.
Social Network Cookies
These cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our website. For example, they are used to express your appreciation and to share it with your social networking friends. The social network cookies are not needed for navigation
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES AND MANAGE MY PREFERENCES?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Once on the site, by accessing the area “Your Choices” you can: visualize the list of third party companies, our partners, which install cookies on our site (Company); verify the presence and activation status of installed cookies (Status) and manage your consent selectively (On/Off). By expanding the dedicated voice (Info) for each company, you can access more information relative to the company and, via a link, reach the specific information about privacy and cookies.